For use on ships and in the production of nets and stationary nets.
Ropes are produced in different diameters and from a variety of synthetic materials with cable and wire twist:
- Ropes up to a diameter of 12 mm can be made with four strands.
- The breaking load of the ropes shown in the tables may be increased (depending on the material) by up to 30%
- Capron ropes can be made with latex (water-repellent, anti-wear) impregnation
- All types of ropes may have a lead weight inserted in them. Depending on the diameter and the customer’s wishes from 25 to 500 grams per meter
- Dyneema ropes are made with latex (water-repellent, anti-wear) impregnation.
- Mooring rope fires can be made without protection and with protection against abrasion
- We offer a special "Protector" made of braided cord 5 mm in diameter
Minimum order: 1 ton